- This event has passed.
Sustainable Ann Arbor Forum
January 9, 2013 @ 7:00 pm
Sustainable Systems, including the impacts of current and predicted weather changes in the community and on the City’s constructed and natural infrastructure.
- Matthew Naud, Environmental Coordinator, City of Ann Arbor
- Dan Brown, Research Associate, Great Lakes Integrated Sciences and Assessment
- Jen Lawson, Water Quality Manager, City of Ann Arbor
- Cresson Slotten, Systems Planning Unit Manager, City of Ann Arbor
- Rick Norman, Director of Emergency Management, City of Ann Arbor
- Jason Frenzel, Adopt-A-Stream & Stewardship Coordinator, Huron River Watershed Council